Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass... 100% FREE PICS

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's a load of Malachy

Wow. I mean WOW!

Now, I do follow along with the news somewhat, but not entirely, and I am slightly hippie-ish (not the pot smoking hippie-ish, the "I'm in my own world" hippie), but I seriously I must have missed A LOT of news because I just went to Malachy Joyce's home page and was rightfully disgusted. This guy seriously has no life. He really is the rightest of right that a Republican can get without falling off the horse.

I have no problem with people standing up for their beliefs and being proud of who they are. But, I would say in my unauthorized analysis, that he dedicates his entire day, every day, to the Republican way of life. This man would make Bush weep with joy.

He has his blog going on, and also his home page http://www.hundredpercenter.com/. HundredPercenter is a news site, an unauthorized news site mind you, and he has boat loads of news...and he updates it most likely on a daily basis. THEN, on top of that he has his blog where he analyzes his news.

My question is: Does he have a regular day-job like everyone else? Or...is this his day-job? It would take an awful lot of time and effort to update news and opinions near-daily. He does mention with his "10 reasons to vote for Bush" that he is in the "business of gathering information for financial purposes", and he admits that after poking and proding his friends and family, they all became Republican. So, he does have a day job, annoying people until they think just like him.

He and I are alike in the fact that we are opposites; I don't read a lot of news and he does. But we differ in the way we form our opinions. He grew up Democratic (maybe forcefully because his parents always thought that way); I grew up being whatever I wanted...no structure. It's a little funny because I feel that I can form my opinions with very little news and a lot of brain power, where as he needs every Republican piece of news and no brain at all.

7 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

The guy is sad. He is minding his own business and bam September 11. If that was not bad enough Bush keeps cramming him full of fear, over and over. It seams like everything about him and his opinions are based on it. What a sad way to live.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

The guy is sad. He is minding his own business and bam September 11. If that was not bad enough Bush keeps cramming him full of fear, over and over. It seams like everything about him and his opinions are based on it. What a sad way to live.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Broker A said...

"Now, I do follow along with the news somewhat, but not entirely, and I am slightly hippie-ish (not the pot smoking hippie-ish, the "I'm in my own world" hippie), but I seriously I must have missed A LOT of news because I just went to Malachy Joyce's home page and was rightfully disgusted." =

Run on sentence, fragment, misuse of caps.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Russ-kun said...

Deb, you got burned bad.

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hundred percenter is right on bean dipper. You probably believe the mostly brain damaged remnants of the 60s like CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX and the Daily Kos.

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: Beanheads

Hundredpercenter newswire is a very informative site. Do you have a problem that Malachy supports our troops or are you bummed out man because Kerry is a loser.
Go smoke a blunt and ponder a bit man.

8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, way to go Malachy! You sure told her! Ha! That's the way to make a point! Attack her spelling and grammar. You rock.

Wait, didn't someone on your HP weblog say that that sort of thing is a DEMOCRAT'S dirty little tactic? Oops.

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home