Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass... 100% FREE PICS

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Monkey's, monkeys, monkeys...okay, there's just one monkey

To set the record straight, I don't like American politics because most Americans are stupid when it comes to choosing their leader. They often choose the easy way out with things, for example; "MAGIC Diet Pills...Lose Lbs. While You SLEEP!", Pre-cooked bacon that doesn't even need to be refridgerated, "Make $20 thousand dollars in your first month....You work just 2 hours a day!". They will sit on their lazy asses and stuff their mouth until they reach 600 pounds and then suddenly exclaim, "Ack, I'm fat! Put me on disability, give me surgery, and don't let me be responsible for my own actions because IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

Now, I'm not saying that Canadians aren't fat or stupid, there's just significantly less of the fat and stupid variety up here.

Anyways...onto the monkeys. My friends and I are having an election party on the 2nd of November, because this election will affect us greatly. We know that Bush is an idiot, FOX News isn't News and that Republicans will run the United States into the ground. Assbeard predicted that Bush would go and "miraculously find Bin Laden" just before voting day so he could sweep the nation by fear saying that he would protect the country from this EvilDoer. Well just a few days later the video magically appeared of Bin Laden..."Yes folks, he's still alive and I will protect this nation from another 9/11".

Fear is a strong emotion to feel, and when your leader and Republican news team manipulates you with it that's wrong because obviously Mr. Monkey with his dumb smirk realizes that every American is stupid and that he doen't need merit and actual practical ideas to win the election.

Friends down South, please don't take the easy way out and vote for Bush because you are scared. Realize that you're smarter than W and kick him in the balls for underminding your intelligence, even I will give you credit for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home