Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass... 100% FREE PICS

Saturday, December 04, 2004

More stuff = Happy

For my family and I’m sure for many others Christmas is fairly ridicules. Last year I knew what 95% of the gifts were because I picked them all out. I picked out all my brothers and sisters gifts. I even went with my Dad to get my own. This year it’s more of an exercise in, what do you want? This, ok I’ll get you that. We always say it’s for the kids and I agree but I have no idea what to get my Nephew this year. Not that he will remember it anyway. So what is the point? We should all stop buying gifts for anyone over 12 and just spend time together with our family and friends. Then I could just concentrate on getting My Nephew something great. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home